There are some things in life that I just don’t understand. For example, why do paper towel dispensers 80% not work? I know that sounds like a quote on quote, first world problem. But seriously, think about it! When those situations arise I always find myself thinking “we can put man on the moon but we can’t…” followed by the ridiculous issue. (We can put man on the moon, but I can’t get a paper towel out of this plastic black box. You see what I mean?)
So I have decided that I am going to start writing down the things that prompt those thoughts. In sort of a Jimmy-Fallon-Thank-You-Notes humor, I am going to have a biweekly recap of my “We can put man on the moon, but we can’t….” list. So cheers to my first “but we can’t” list!
We put a man on a moon, but we can’t …..
- get good cell phone reception inside of Target?
- make an insect repellent that actually stops misquotes form biting me?
- get decent warning time from the GPS of my next turn?
- concoct a face wash that actually deals with my acne?
- grow a decent grapefruit year round?
Comment below with any of your “but we can’t” frustrations! Have a happy Friday.