Sophie recently suggested I order the Walmart Baby Freebie Box! You just pay a $5 shipping cost and they send you this pregnancy box. I had heard about it beforehand, but hadn’t decided if I should try it. On her recommendation I signed up!
They send you three separate packages based on the due date you I’ve them. The first box is the Expecting box. Next is the Newborn/Infant box, and it will finally conclude with your Toddler box. (Each time there is a five dollar fee). We ordered our box Oct 23 and it was delivered October 29th, less than a week total! I was very excited about that.
It arrived all packaged in a cute little box. There was a decent amount of product inside, though nowhere near as many awesome samples and coupons as the Target goodie bag I talked about earlier. Here is what was included:
- Pampers travel case (includes mini wipe pack and one newborn diaper)
- All sensitive skin dryer sheets (5 count)
- Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion (1 oz)
- Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo (1.7 fl oz)
- Bio-Oil: PurCellin Oil (.5 fl oz)
- Vera Ve: Healing Ointment
- Dapple Naturally Clean Bottles Sample (one use) & $1.00 off full size product coupon
- Aquaphore Healing Ointment Baby ( .03 oz)
Overall, it was fun to order and I’m excited to try the Bio-Oil (supposedly helps prevent stretch marks). I don’t know if it actually saves you money because I wouldn’t really have bought any of those products besides the Burts Bees lotion. Since I paid five dollars in shipping… but either way it was fun to get some baby related fun in the mail! And it gave me a few new products to try. Let me know if you decide to try it too!